Baldness is an awful occurrence related to heredity, age and testosterone. The main reason behind complete or partial baldness is Genetic tendency to lose hair. Hormonal changes because of age, menopause, and pregnancy or due to some serious illnesses can also be a potential cause of baldness. Other possible causes include physical or emotional stress, undue shampooing, and excessive blow-drying.
Statistics show that more than 90 million women and men in US alone, suffer from partial or complete baldness. Not only the physical appearance but a person’s confidence is also equally affected by baldness.
Is it really possible to treat baldness? The answer is both positive and negative.
Partial hair loss can be treated much more effectively as compared to total baldness. A diminutive hair loss is sometimes the result of poor care of scalp and hair. Hence proper care and few natural treatments can show good results. But for those who already suffer from complete baldness, find it difficult to get a solution, which can lead to hair re-growth.
In case of partial hair loss some prescription drugs like Finasteride can be helpful. These drugs decrease the DHT( hormone responsible for preventing human hair growth) levels, but the artificial and strong chemicals present in these drugs often result in some serious side-effects. So you can try some natural supplements or some herbal cures, which are better than these drugs as they do not have any side-effects.
Hair transplant is a very effective solution for those with complete hair loss on the head. You can choose an experienced, skilled and talented surgeon to do the task for you. For those who are scared to go for hair transplants can mask their baldness using hair pieces, wigs or extensions. In fact it is better to pay proper attention to your hair and scalp from the very beginning and approach for treatment as soon as you sense some trouble.
What else can help?
- A revolutionary technique called ‘Hair Regeneration’ has come into existence. It actually aims to replicate hair follicles by forming stem cells from mature cells. You can find out more about this technique by searching over the internet.
- The truth is that not all discoveries made in the field are viable and practical but some wonder treatments that actually showed remarkable results in the laboratories include Hair Cloning and Gene Therapy.
- In some cases, hair growth could be achieved by nourishing the hair as well as scalp with the help of high quality hair growth vitamins and supplements.
Hair loss treatment methods that are likely to gain immense popularity this year include-
- Profollica Hair recovery system
- Procerin male hair loss treatment
- Rogaine (contains Minoxidil)
- Vampire PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy
- Laser hair loss treatments
- Follicular Unit’s Extraction Technique (FUE)
Hair loss results in baldness and a major chunk of population is actually dealing with this serious problem. With so many processes making big promises, it often becomes hard to pick the right one. Hence, it is necessary to invest some time in finding out the details of each and every process in order to know which one will actually work for you or else you might end up wasting your time and money.